Google
 

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Blog Update June 2008

Its quite a long time since I last posted something on this blog. Actually, I am working and I do not have enough spare time to blog! To tell the truth, I have become lazy when it comes to think something to write.

I am also thinking to sell my domain : dom20.com!
If someone is interested, please let me know!

By the way, if you have an idea on what I can write, do let me know
For the time being, let me think on more ways to make money and on what to write!!!

2 comments:

preetesh said...

Hmm...mo si mo p pense kitchose ki mo kpv write lor mo blog..aufait mo pa ler tire sa last post mo ena la mw :)

to p sell domain la tou? *-)

heh mo ena n lesprit..ekrir lor camping to ti aler :)

preetesh said...

Heh mn gagne n timing pu gagne cash! Contact me lor msn...click ads n view websites...9cents per click! Around 10links per day..makes $1 per day..cash out at $40..around 40 dayz! :)