Google
 

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Football Manager 2009

The game that every soccer fan was waiting for has already arrived.
Football Manager 2009 is out since mid November, and I got the game at the start of December.



Football Manager 2009 is more or less similar to Football Manager 2008, but with features that might or might not please the fans of the FM series
The game has now a 3D match engine, but personally I do not use it. There are also other new features like Press Conference, the possibility to request a player to learn new moves or to control himself, like suggesting to Wayne Rooney to stop arguing with officials.
The game has some bugs for which I am expecting a patch by January, but in overall, the fans will surely like it.

In my next posts, I will talk about my team, life in the game, and players I bought.

Stay connected!!!

0 comments: