Google
 

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Accident!

I was involved in an accident this morning! A car collided with the bus in which I was. There was not great damage done, as you can judge from the picture. The driver of the car was a tourist who maybe did not know how the traffic was in Mauritius during the peak hours in the morning.
The driver of the bus and the tourist tried to find a compromise, but in vain. A man was acting as a translator between the tourist and the driver, but they could not come to an agreement, and eventually they had to go to the Police Station.

As for me, I reached my work place late, and what is more incredible is that I was delayed this morning by another accident near my home!

Seems I am a magnet for ACCIDENTS!
Maybe it would be wise to get myself insured!


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Bloody Joe!!!

ur post are getting more and more weird!!! first that "truth of life" article n now this accident!!!

Man what's up...err or down?

Kuch leter kyun nahin!!!

Kamal said...

Don't worry Viko.

Its a normal phase of my life.

Once this phase is over, I'll be stronger!

Unknown said...

to bizin pren 1 gro insurance ta... lol

Jo to post pa lor acccident la li toti envi tire photo Blanc la sa...

KAn to p pass ebene la mosi mo capav rent tar travail lerla

preetesh said...

Taherr..pran lassurance!!:) lerla pu korek..:)