Google
 

Sunday, April 29, 2007

The craze of Online Soccer Manager

Its Sunday and I'm in front of my PC as usual, this time trying to prepare my final year project presentation. Since yesterday I've only worked on 3 slides, and I need to do atleast 30 more slides by tonight.

Well, I could easily have finished the presentation work yesterday itself had it not been for Online Soccer Manager. I played against Charlton away yesterday and easily won the match by 3-0, thanks to a double from the league's topscorer, Robbie Keane (12 goals in 10 matches). I have moved up to 3rd in the table with my Tottenham team and I'm rather confident that my team can win the league at the end of the season.

Everything seems to be going very well for me right now, coz I've managed to buy Carlos Tevez from West Ham today, and I intend to make him a Superman in the game. Today I'll be playing against Everton and I expect another thumping victory for my side. I'm thinking that I might be competent enough to replace Alex Ferguson when he retires!

I'm getting addicted to this game, and I can't wait for the holidays so that I can play Football Manager, another marvellous game which had me glued to my seat in front of the PC. I'll keep you updated about my season with Tottenham, and how my team is performing.


My Tottenham Strikers

My Tottenham Midfielders

My Tottenham Defenders and Goalkeepers

P.S : I'll manage to complete my presentation by tonight. I'm used to work under pressure.



0 comments: